Fail Proof and Productive Agricultural System for Rice and Cacao Crops
2018 Study by Rice Institute of Indonesia: Using GroAloe Bio-stimulant
On The Rice Crops
Application of GroAloe Bio-stimulant (GBS) protects Rice Crops from noxious pests they are Brown Plant Hopper (Nilaparvata lugens, Green Plant Hopper (Nephottetix viresens) In the our rice fields in Cilebar, Karawang, Regular application of GBS has successfully develop Antibody on Rice crops that clears back Phloem dan Xylem vessels clogged byTungro virus and Rice Ragged Stunt Virus (Virus RRSV) , Rice Crops STAY HEALTHY.
Brought 8TONs/HA Harvest – measured by Statistical Bureau
Nilaparvata Lugens Spread Rice Ragged Stunt Virus (RRSV)
GBS Heals Toxicity Damages of Brown Plant Hopper AttackBelow are damaged done by Brown Plant Hopper
Green Plant Hopper spread Tungro Virus
Rice plant suffers Chlorosis (leaves become Yellow) then the plants died. GBS Heals Rice Crops from damages Green Plant Hopper attacks
Back to Nature – Return the Natures’ Equilibrium Farm Productively without PesticidesGroAloe: Soil ph, Earth-worms and Rice Eels Revives Agro-Eco-System in Sawah Wetland Rice Fields
Explanation How Fatal Plant Diseases Kills the Plants and How GroAloe Bio-stimulant (GBS) Protects them
- High lignin content on Bio-stimulant GroAloe can pierce through Blockage of xylem and Phloem like the picture in the next slide. Lignin serves as the deliverer of nutrients and food plants through Phloem and xylem vessels. The Blockage happen because of the inflammation caused by disease, compare such as aspirin that thin human blood that unclogged the blockage of nose blood vessels when a person suffers from influenza.
- The of Healing Agent content (healer of the wounds, neutralizing Myco –toxin poison ) turn back on the liveliness of the plants that have been “broken“ by the virus or fungus attacks, plant’s metabolism put back into the place and plant begins to shoots new leaves buds then produce flowers.
- On Rice crops Myco toxin spread by Tungro Virus (TV) and Rice Ragged Stunt Virus (RRSV) spread by Green Plant Hopper and Brown Plant Hopper. We can protect the crops with routine application of GroAloe Bio-stimulant and the deadly myco-toxin caused by viruses can be cured.
- On Cacao plants Myco-toxin spread by bacterium Oncobasidium theobromae, which causes Cacao leaves to fall and plant branches to die; this leads to the occurrence Kanker that will eventually kill the whole plant. GroAloe Bio-stimulant is capable of neutralizing this myco-toxin.
Leaves Anatomy Before and After Fungus, Bacterium or Virus Attack
GroAloe Bio-stimulant for Cacoa Crops
GroAloe Bio-stimulant application on Cacao crops in Polman, West Sulawesi revived the dying Cacao crops because of VSD attack, after revival those Cacao plants
Produce 30-40 Healthy and Big fruits from each tree.
After VSD (Vascular Streak Diback) or Dying Twigs Syndrome These Trees Revives After Spraying with GBS
Why and How GroAloe Bio-stimulant Made The Soil Fertile and High Quantity and Quality of Harvests
- High content of Potassium stimulates abundant flowering and fruiting.
- High content natural giberelin hormone that stimulate formation of internal Florigen that started the flowering then produce abundant fruits.
- GBS formula neutralizes Pesticide Poison and soften the soil from and Salts originated from too much use of Chemical fertilizers in the soil. Soil like this kills Earth-worms and Rice-eels; earth worm mucus and rice eels slime contributes to the high content of C-organic which is instant food for the plants..
- Fully charging the carbohidrat content to the paddy grains as the final leave just above the panicle stay green through harvest time.
- Straw Bio-mass can be used as fodder for Livestock Because paddy Plant applied with GAB remains green through harvest and becaouse no toxic pesticides were in use the leftover Bio-mass can be used for livestock fodder by processing it into silage; silage this can last long for animal food.
GroAloe Biostimulant (GBS) Application to trigger Flowering and fruiting – Kiojay Mango (Thai Mango) which normally gives 5-10 fruits ater GBS treatment the same tree produce 70 fruits on the first batch and continuously give fruits afterwards.